IN-SIGHT TRACK & TRACE
A complete identification and data verification solution for healthcare serialization
In-Sight® Track & Trace works with your networked In-Sight vision systems to create a complete identification and data verification solution for labels on pharmaceutical and medical device packaging.
- Reads 2-D and 1-D barcodes: Data Matrix, GS1-128, GS1 DataBar, securPharm and Pharmacode
- Verifies correct ID code contents, including compliance with the GS1 Healthcare data standard
- Conforms to 21 CFR Part 830 GS1 validation for Unique Device Identification
- Supports FDA 21 CFR Part 11 validation compliance with change tracking, double blind and secondary authentication
- Provides Data Matrix Mark Quality Assessment during production to detect changes in print quality
- Verifies the accuracy of printed text
- Detects label misalignment and skew
- Supports bundle aggregation
Conforms to 21 CFR Part 830 GS1 Validation for UDI
Track & Trace validates plain text to GS1 linear and Data Matrix codes meeting the FDA’s Unique Device Identification label requirements for 21 CFR Part 830. With Cognex Track & Trace validation documentation, In-Sight Track & Trace easily integrates to any serialization packaging line.