Brilliant CMOS Image Quality and Proven Design
High speed and high quality: the Basler beat high-resolution camera offers both, with its super-sensitive next-generation CMOSIS sensor CMV12000. Its image quality far exceeds that offered by older CMOS sensors, and is easily comparable with the image quality of CCD sensor cameras.
The Basler beat camera features both a mono and color model at a full resolution of 12 megapixels, with progressive scan and global shutter technology. Superior Image Quality even at high image capture rates and high resolutions makes a convincing argument for this advanced camera family.
The advantages of the Basler beat family include:
- 12 megapixels high-resolution sensor
- More than 62 frames per second
- Compact and rugged housing for easy integration
- Compatible with the newest vision industry standards
- Field-proven Basler pylon Camera Software Suite
- Very attractive price/performance ratio
- High bandwidth connection for maximum grabbing speed with Camera Link, and compatibility with all common frame grabbers
- 100% quality checked and calibrated to give you consistent performance and reliability